Potty Monkey Watch with Children's Book
The fun and easy way to remind your child to use the potty!
Potty Monkey potty watch is a repeating countdown timer alarm (with sound and lights) that can be set to alert at intervals from 10 to 120 minutes.
When the alarm sounds, Potty Monkey says "It's time to go potty. Let's go potty!" and plays a tune as his eyes flash green. This is a fun and interactive way to help your child remember to use the potty!
Smaller than other potty watches - AND - it doesn't look like a toilet seat!
Let's be honest, they never listen to mom and dad when it is time to go. This fun and interactive wrist alarm will capture your child's attention and imagination, engaging your little one in the potty training process. Potty Monkey potty watch says "It's time to go potty. Let's go potty!" and plays a tune when it is time to go.
The potty watch is your best choice when you're on the go with your child - the alarm will remind Mom and Dad, too, that it's time to go potty, helping you maintain a consistent training routine. Watching videos of a cute monkey and placing stickers on a chart to reward success makes the potty training process more fun for you and your child. When training is done, print and display a personalized certificate of completion.
"Monkey Learns To Potty!" Book included FREE!
Along with your alarm timer, you'll receive a free copy of our children's board book. With colorful illustrations and simple text, it's a great tool to teach your child what it means to use the potty. They'll learn to what it takes to use a toilet, wear "grown-up" underwear, and throw out their diapers or pull-ups.
Potty training just got easier with the Potty Monkey Potty Watch!
- Repeating countdown timer function, from 10 to 120 minutes; start & stop countdown as needed. (This alarm watch does not keep time.)
- Child-proof settings; countdown timer cannot be changed by child pressing buttons.
- Watch talks and eyes flash green at potty time.
- Children's board book teaches what it means to use the potty.
- YouTube videos for your little one to watch and learn with Potty Monkey all about using the potty!
- Rewards chart and stickers included to celebrate using the potty!
- If your watch comes powered off, push and hold both buttons (ears) to power on.
Steps for Success:
- Read "Monkey Learns To Potty!" with your child a few times to help them understand using the potty.
- Demonstrate taking off clothes and sitting to use the potty, and explain about pee and poo. (Practice with a doll like Potty Monkey, or your child.)
- Decide how often you would like your child to go—just starting out? Every 20 minutes.
- Set the Potty Monkey timer to that interval.
- Let your little one know that when Potty Monkey's eyes light up and he talks, it's time to go potty!
- Watch Potty Monkey Videos on YouTube - a fun and interactive way to boost your child's engagement and success!
- Celebrate every successful trip to the potty! Be sure to use the free, included rewards chart with stickers. If you need another chart, download it here: Potty Chart
- When training is accomplished, be sure to print and display your child's Certificate of Completion!