WobL Reminder Watch
WobL Watch is perfect for reminding your child - or yourself - to use the bathroom or stay on task!
The smallest vibrating alarm reminder watch in the world!
Small and discreet, people of all ages use WobL Watch for everything from routine daily reminders, timed medications, and meetings to bathroom break reminders. It is a useful aid for those with diabetes and kidney disease, ADHD/ADD, and the visually, deaf or hearing impaired.
An excellent potty training watch, the highlight of WobL Watch is its auto-reset repeating countdown timer with alarm; set it to vibrate and/or play an audible alarm reminding your child to take a potty break at regular intervals throughout the day.
Set the start time and stop time (example: from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.) and reminder interval (every two hours). The vibration and/or audible alert will automatically signal that it's time to go to the bathroom, take a walk break, test blood sugar, drink water, or whatever reminders are needed.
Eight independent alarms are easy to program and great for unique daily or weekly reminders.
- Repeating Countdown Timer for alerts at set intervals (15 minutes to 24 hours) throughout the day (auto-reset feature)
- 8 Individual Alarms: set to desired times daily or weekly
- Alarm options: Audible, Vibrate, or both!
- Vibrate setting gives discreet alerts
- Stopwatch for exact timing
- Time & Date, 12- or 24-hour setting
- Lockout Feature prevents accidental changes
- 3 ATM Water Resistant; withstands accidental splashing (NOT WATERPROOF)
Small & comfortable velcro wristband:
- For toddler to small adult.
- Fits approximately 4" to 7" wrist size.
- Interchangeable with WobL+ silicone bands, or substitute your own band. All our bands are shipped with replacement spring rods for mounting.
Pro tip: If your watch starts alarming or vibrating non-stop and won’t unlock or turn off, you need a new battery.
Compare WobL Watch Models: