Potty Monkey Watch - Potty Training Reminder
"It's time to go potty. Let's go potty!"
Potty Monkey Potty Watch is a repeating countdown timer reminder that can be set to alarm in 10-120 minute intervals. When the alarm sounds, Potty Monkey tells your toddler to go potty and a tune plays, and his eyes flash green. This device is a countdown timer and does not keep time. It's a fun and interactive way to help your child remember to use the potty!
Smaller than other potty watches - AND - it doesn't look like a toilet seat!
- Countdown timer (set for 10-120 mins)
- Light up LED eyes that flash
- Easy to set up, easy to use
- NOT WATER RESISTANT
- Rewards chart & sticker set included FREE!
*This is a countdown timer watch. This device does not keep time.
Steps for Success:
- Decide when you would like them to go, ie. every 45 minutes.
- Set Potty Monkey watch countdown timer to alarm every 45 minutes.
- Let your little one know that when Potty Monkey lights up and talks… it’s time to go potty!
- Watch Potty Monkey Videos on YouTube for a fun and interactive way to get them involved.
Potty Training - Potty Monkey | Monkey Learns to Potty!
Potty Training | Potty Monkey Gets A New Watch!
Potty Monkey Watch | Monkey Tells Them When It's Potty Time!
Order your Potty Monkey Watch today! https://www.pottymonkey.c...
Monkey Learns To Potty - Flipbook
Sometimes potty training can be hard, but Potty Monkey is here...
When I looked at potty-watches, this was one of the more affordable options. It is nice to have it remind me and my son when he needs to go to the potty. The sticker chart that comes with it is nice, too, as it allows children to see their progress. The one drawback is that the watch cannot get wet, and that is just not realistic for a toddler/preschooler, especially if you emphasize the importance of washing hands. We had to order a new watch because the LCD screen got messed, probably because of the water. However, given the price of this product, I really cannot complain too much.
My daughter refused to go to the potty. When we found this on youtube we decided to try it. She wakes up in the morning and asks for monkey (meaning monkey watch) and actually gets excited to go. Complete change in her. THANK YOU!