Wet-Stop 3+ Bedwetting Alarm - Green
This is both a Vibrating Bedwetting Alarm and a Traditional Bedwetting Alarm!
- 6 VARIABLE ALARMS- Set for audible alarm, vibrate alarm, or both
- LED BUTTON- Flashes with alarm
- 2-STEP TURN-OFF PROCESS- press button on alarm unit and dry the sensor
- EASY TO DRY
- EASY TO ATTACH SENSOR
- REPLACEABLE SENSOR
- INSTRUCTIONS: Available in six languages
- 2 AAA batteries NOT INCLUDED. (Energizer or Duracell, non-rechargeable batteries)
- 1 YEAR MANUFACTURING WARRANTY against defects
The Wet-Stop 3+ comes with a progress chart and star stickers to fully engage your child in the training process! It also includes the The Complete Bedwetting Book free digital download for parents. Additional sensors for the Wet-Stop 3+ are available for purchase.
Clinically Proven to Cure Enuresis in Girls and Boys
Wet-Stop 3+, when used properly, can cure bedwetting. Recommended by pediatricians and pediatric urologists, Wet-Stop 3+ is effective in training the child's brain-bladder connection. The Wet-Stop 3+ reacts immediately to the first few drops of moisture, teaching the child to recognize the need to urinate and react to stop the flow of urine before the bed becomes wet. During the learning process, dry underwear will be needed - but the family will be spared the bother of remaking the entire bed. In less than six months, many children no longer require the use of the Wet-Stop 3+ Bedwetting Alarm.
Curious if a bedwetting alarm is right for your child? See this Mayo Clinic study.
To use the Wet-Stop3+:
- Insert 2 AAA batteries; the LED light on the side of the unit will flash briefly when the batteries are correctly installed and the unit is working. (No on/off switch!)
- Clip alarm unit to pajama top or shirt neckline.
- Run sensor cord under the pajama top.
- Attach the sensor clip to the front of the underwear where moisture is likely to first occur, and give it a little tug. This will assure that it is secure to the front of the underwear. For boys, it is best to position the sensor inside the front pocket of the underwear. Be sure that the sensor does not touch the skin, as it is sensitive to sweat.
- Be sure there is a clear, well-lit pathway to the bathroom.
- We recommend that you demonstrate the alarm before your child falls asleep; press the button on the side to activate the alarm, and have the child practice turning off the alarm (push the button, dry the sensor tip) and going to the bathroom.
- We further recommend that a parent get up with the child the first few nights when the alarm goes off to help the child fully awaken and complete the bathroom process.
Don't forget to put those stickers on the progress chart, and celebrate every dry night! Your child will experience greater self-confidence as he or she learns to get up to use the bathroom or remains dry through the night.
Please check with your insurance company as many insurances are now covering enuresis alarms. Use HCPCS code S8270 when contacting your insurance company.
How-To for Success with Wet-Stop 3+ Bedwetting Alarm
Order today! https://www.pottymd.com/bedwetting/wet-stop-3-ala...
Uma História de sucesso - Wet Stop
Portuguese subtitles have been added to this video explaining ...
Instrucciones para la Alarma de Incontinencia Nocturna - Wet Stop 3 en Español
Estas son las instrucciones en cómo utilizar el Wet-Stop3, la ...
My son has struggled with bed wetting for a long time. He is 8. I originally got one of these alarms when he was 5. It worked amazingly well in the first few days. After a week he was dry for almost 3 years! However it has reoccurred. Even though our original alarm didn't work after 3 years. The company was very helpful and easy to work with. I didn't know you should clean the sensor with soap and water periodically as urine over time can eat away at the sensor. Because we had such an awesome experience the first time and I knew this alarm would work again so we ordered another. This time, it worked just as well we are one week in and he is no longer soaking the bed ! He isn't wet at all and he is so much happier!! I was washing sheets every day without this alarm. This is a miracle and the company is great to work with. Thank you!
I followed instructions and tested before use - works well - ironically the 2 nights that we have had it in use he has not wet the bed at all - i know he hated the fact that it was so loud, so maybe a placebo effect - lol - time will tell
We have used the alarm with three kids now and it works great. Two caught on quickly, and while our really deep sleeper took longer, it worked for all of them. I would recommend the products, and the company overall, as their customer service is wonderful.
Just started using it. Can't speak yet on results but so far is easy to set up & use.
I was worried how my son would react to this device as he does not like loud noises. Fortunately because he doesn't like the noise, it has only gone off one night, the first night. He has woke up dry every day since. We've only had this device for 5 nights, I can't believe the results. Definitely recommend this product.