This is both a Vibrating Bedwetting Alarm and a Traditional Bedwetting Alarm!
- 6 VARIABLE ALARMS- Set for audible alarm, vibrate alarm, or both
- LED BUTTON- Flashes with alarm
- 2-STEP TURN-OFF PROCESS- press button on alarm unit and dry the sensor
- EASY TO DRY
- EASY TO ATTACH SENSOR
- REPLACEABLE SENSOR
- INSTRUCTIONS: Available in six languages
- 2 AAA batteries NOT INCLUDED. (Energizer or Duracell, non-rechargeable batteries)
- 1 YEAR MANUFACTURING WARRANTY against defects
The Wet-Stop 3+ comes with a progress chart and star stickers to fully engage your child in the training process! It also includes the The Complete Bedwetting Book free digital download for parents. Additional sensors for the Wet-Stop 3+ are available for purchase.
Clinically Proven to Cure Enuresis in Girls and Boys
Wet-Stop 3+, when used properly, can cure bedwetting. Recommended by pediatricians and pediatric urologists, Wet-Stop 3+ is effective in training the child's brain-bladder connection. The Wet-Stop 3+ reacts immediately to the first few drops of moisture, teaching the child to recognize the need to urinate and react to stop the flow of urine before the bed becomes wet. During the learning process, dry underwear will be needed - but the family will be spared the bother of remaking the entire bed. In less than six months, many children no longer require the use of the Wet-Stop 3+ Bedwetting Alarm.
Curious if a bedwetting alarm is right for your child? See this Mayo Clinic study.
To use the Wet-Stop3+:
- Insert 2 AAA batteries; the LED light on the side of the unit will flash briefly when the batteries are correctly installed and the unit is working. (No on/off switch!)
- Clip alarm unit to pajama top or shirt neckline.
- Run sensor cord under the pajama top.
- Attach the sensor clip to the front of the underwear where moisture is likely to first occur, and give it a little tug. This will assure that it is secure to the front of the underwear. For boys, it is best to position the sensor inside the front pocket of the underwear. Be sure that the sensor does not touch the skin, as it is sensitive to sweat.
- Be sure there is a clear, well-lit pathway to the bathroom.
- We recommend that you demonstrate the alarm before your child falls asleep; press the button on the side to activate the alarm, and have the child practice turning off the alarm (push the button, dry the sensor tip) and going to the bathroom.
- We further recommend that a parent get up with the child the first few nights when the alarm goes off to help the child fully awaken and complete the bathroom process.
Don't forget to put those stickers on the progress chart, and celebrate every dry night! Your child will experience greater self-confidence as he or she learns to get up to use the bathroom or remains dry through the night.
Please check with your insurance company as many insurances are now covering enuresis alarms. Use HCPCS code S8270 when contacting your insurance company.
I have been using Wet-Stop for many years for my handicapped son and have always ordered through you. I do not like the clip at the end and much preferred the magnetic close. Very inconvenient to find someplace to clip on the wheelchair. Love that it uses AAA batteries.
My granddaughter is a very sound sleeper and unfortunately the alarm does not wake her up. On the plus side it does sound at the slightest bit of wetness.
I purchased the Wet-Stop3 for my daughter who has had ongoing night time wetting. It is a great product and easy to use. Only downside is the cord is really long. Wish it could be adjusted. I don't know why I didn't get this a long time ago!
We are one week in and very pleased with this alarm. We had tried the Malem alarm and this is far better. The Malem was about 4x as expensive and horrible customer service. Our alarm kept alarming in night despite being on dry underwear. They actually asked if I could blow dry the sensor during the night to make sure it was dry!!
So far no issues with this alarm. You do need to use the battery brands they recommend. It alarms when it should, and doesn't when it shouldn't. Our daughter is excited to use it (loves that it's pink) and we are even just getting some initial placebo effect which is making her want to keep going! Thank you!! Wish we had bought this sooner instead of fighting with the other one.
I bought two of your alarms, one for my son and one for my daughter. They just arrived yesterday. My kids were so excited to try it out. My daughter fully peed once and woke up at the alarm two other times with a small wet spot and finished in the bathroom. My son's alarm also went off 3 times, but as far as we could tell, his underwear was still dry and he went to the bathroom each time. He woke me up this morning excited like it was Christmas morning and showed me this that he wrote in MY journal. I am just welling up with happy tears. Thank you!! We have struggled with nighttime urinating all their lives, and my oldest is such a deep sleeper (the one who wrote on my journal). I just couldn't figure out how to nighttime potty train them. Then my third baby came along and nighttime peeing stopped when she was potty trained. I thought, wait, it's this easy?? The pediatrician never seemed concerned, but they're 9 & 7 now, so I wanted to get an alarm like their dad had when he was a child. I know it's only been the first night and probably more a result of their excitement than the alarm taking effect so quickly, but either way, thank you for making my kids feel the way they are this morning!