This is both a Vibrating Bedwetting Alarm and a Traditional Bedwetting Alarm!
- 6 VARIABLE ALARMS- Set for audible alarm, vibrate alarm, or both
- LED BUTTON- Flashes with alarm
- 2-STEP TURN-OFF PROCESS- press button on alarm unit and dry the sensor
- EASY TO DRY
- EASY TO ATTACH SENSOR
- REPLACEABLE SENSOR
- INSTRUCTIONS: Available in six languages
- 2 AAA batteries NOT INCLUDED. (Energizer or Duracell, non-rechargeable batteries)
- 1 YEAR MANUFACTURING WARRANTY against defects
The Wet-Stop 3+ comes with a progress chart and star stickers to fully engage your child in the training process! It also includes the The Complete Bedwetting Book free digital download for parents. Additional sensors for the Wet-Stop 3+ are available for purchase.
Clinically Proven to Cure Enuresis in Girls and Boys
Wet-Stop 3+, when used properly, can cure bedwetting. Recommended by pediatricians and pediatric urologists, Wet-Stop 3+ is effective in training the child's brain-bladder connection. The Wet-Stop 3+ reacts immediately to the first few drops of moisture, teaching the child to recognize the need to urinate and react to stop the flow of urine before the bed becomes wet. During the learning process, dry underwear will be needed - but the family will be spared the bother of remaking the entire bed. In less than six months, many children no longer require the use of the Wet-Stop 3+ Bedwetting Alarm.
Curious if a bedwetting alarm is right for your child? See this Mayo Clinic study.
To use the Wet-Stop3+:
- Insert 2 AAA batteries; the LED light on the side of the unit will flash briefly when the batteries are correctly installed and the unit is working. (No on/off switch!)
- Clip alarm unit to pajama top or shirt neckline.
- Run sensor cord under the pajama top.
- Attach the sensor clip to the front of the underwear where moisture is likely to first occur, and give it a little tug. This will assure that it is secure to the front of the underwear. For boys, it is best to position the sensor inside the front pocket of the underwear. Be sure that the sensor does not touch the skin, as it is sensitive to sweat.
- Be sure there is a clear, well-lit pathway to the bathroom.
- We recommend that you demonstrate the alarm before your child falls asleep; press the button on the side to activate the alarm, and have the child practice turning off the alarm (push the button, dry the sensor tip) and going to the bathroom.
- We further recommend that a parent get up with the child the first few nights when the alarm goes off to help the child fully awaken and complete the bathroom process.
Don't forget to put those stickers on the progress chart, and celebrate every dry night! Your child will experience greater self-confidence as he or she learns to get up to use the bathroom or remains dry through the night.
Please check with your insurance company as many insurances are now covering enuresis alarms. Use HCPCS code S8270 when contacting your insurance company.
great product, simple, discrete and works well
I purchased this for my 8 year old son recently. His urologist recommended one a year ago but we were afraid it would disrupt his sleep for school during the school year and didn't want to have issues with that. He has always wet the bed. Even when he was a baby he would pee through his ultra nighttime diapers. At 8 years old he hated wearing pull ups and wet through them to soak the bed most nights. We had tried cutting off water for 3-4 hours prior to bed, waking him multiple times at night to go to the bathroom, etc and nothing helped. I was at my whits end. Not sure where to turn we decided to try the Wet Stop 3 after school was shut due to Covid-19 and while my husband was off work. We used it every night and after a couple of weeks he was still peeing the bed but he was waking up with the alarm. He is a very, very deep sleeper. Now it has been about 1.5 months and over the last 2 weeks he has had a few nights where he wakes with just slightly damp underwear but most nights he is waking completly dry. He has such a sense of accomplishment. Before this he was feeling like he was "weird or there was something wrong with him" because he still wet the bed. He is so excited and proud of himself. This product saved my son's self esteem and helped me help him believe in himself. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
It is a great device to teach your kids to wake up at night and go to the potty.
It works out. My boy didn't want to wear it at first, but we showed him how it works with a damp cloth and he was good with it.
The Wet-stop alarm has a quick sensor that beeps right away. It's loud and definitely wakes up my son. My son likes to put the alarm on his sleeve versus the top of his shirt. I hope it helps with his bed-wetting.
Works great and hoping for good results, it will take time.