PottyMD was created by a board certified, Pediatric Urologist whose focus is on developing products to help families with a range of challenges we all face. From potty training to bedwetting, our products and resources help guide parents and provide solutions for children. But that's not all. Our product line has grown from the Potty Monkey and wearable Wet-Stop alarms to waterproof bedding, reminder watches and adult incontinence bedding and bedside monitors.
We believe that family comes first. We understand the importance of finding the right product for your child. Based on his/her age and challenge, each child may respond differently. PottyMD believes that there are several approaches to correcting bedwetting, toilet training and potty habits. Not one treatment is best for every child. To better help you select the product(s) best suited for your needs, use quick links below.
- Potty training reminders throughout the day at school, camp and on the go, PottyMD recommends the WOBL WATCH.
- Daily routine reminders, ADD/ADHD, hearing impaired and special needs, PottyMD recommends the WOBL WATCH.
- Bedwetting for young children, PottyMD recommends wearable alarm, WET-STOP3.
- Bedwetting for older kids, adults and elderly, PottyMD recommends wireless monitor, WET-DETECTIVE Bed Pad Alarm System.
- Bedwetting for special needs and handicapped, Potty MD recommends wireless monitor, WET-DETECTIVE Bed Pad Alarm System.
- Waterproof bedding for protection of accidents, bacteria, dust mites and spills, Potty MD recommends WET-STOP bedding.
- Guidance and support for parents, Potty MD recommends PottyMD's line of EDUCATIONAL BOOKS.
As always, our support staff is available to assist Monday-Friday between the hours of 8 am - 4:30 pm (EST) at (865) 584-6700.